Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PICTURE DAY!!

Lots of photos to share today - don't take them all at one time as you may have an overloading sensation.

First though is the Solar Eclipse that happened in Eastern Asia this morning. The prime location was closer to Beijing in China, but we were still able to experience it rather well. Now most of us have difficulty seeing this afternoon after staring at the sun most of the day. I was reluctant at first since it's pretty cloudy today - BUT actually the clouds help to actually see the eclipse. Here are the 4 photos that actually turned out from earlier today:









It was a pretty cool experience - I'm just glad some of the photos actually turned out!

As for more photos to share from my trip back to the US - there are 5 new photo albums added on the right starting with seeing Eddie and his beautiful new daughter Sophia, some pictures from Storm Lake, and of course wedding photos (not our wedding). I love our new camera as it really takes great low light photos. None of those would have turned out with the standard point-and-click cameras that all of us have. Very life like and lots of personality coming out in some of those shots.

I've been back in Taiwan for a week but I'm still screwed up for sleeping. I was up at 4:30 this morning and I didn't even nap yesterday for a change. It is however the latest I've slept in all week, just need to keep working at staying up later, then trying to sleep in. There is definitely some weird TV at 3am in Taiwan. Wish I could figure out a way to share it with you.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: